Mathatitu Yoga Ashram offers you different payment options, so you can choose the most convenient way for you . Our all Teacher Training courses and Yoga Retreat are having uniformly the same payment methods .
The reservation of your chosen course requires a deposit of $200.
- We are accepting different kind of payment methods, and we suggest paying the remaining balance by cash, or through online banking as it is the most convenient way for both of us.
- As transactions made upon arrival at the school by credit or debit card has extra charges of 4% of the course fee, what are the policies of Reserve Bank of India.
- We are accepting payments in form of Cash, Credit, debit card , Cheque , Online
- Due to technical or any other constraints management can change the desired scheduled course and reschedule. During such time student is given option of selecting the next comfortable batch or month but no refund given.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your books of account before departure from Yogshala.
- Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed.
- Mathatitu Yoga Ashram provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to present in all scheduled program of Mathatitu Yoga Ashram
- Any amount received in advance will not be refunded under any circumstances. Only in case of cancellations due to emergencies, students will be allowed to join us on other schedules.
- If a student cancels the course, we allow cancellation but any amount received in advance will not be refund at the time of cancellation.